SEZ is a sports centre built during the era of East and West Germany. It was a leisure paradise for those in the East Berlin GDR. With indoor and outdoor swimming pools, saunas, sports halls, bars, bowling alleys and more a family could spend their entire weekend there as if they where on holiday in another country. Over time it has become disused. Now a co-creation led by Green Yoga we are helping to develop the space step by step.
- Based around developing the space around conscious and ethical lifestyles
- Dance studio: first phase with a high quality sounds system for dance events.
- Evolution of additional spaces with projects and expansion
- Invitation for project submissions and to create projects
- Volunteer organisation
- Check for blog updates here